Benefits of Social Posting Platform
The Benefits of Using a Social Posting Platform
Regularly posting to social media is an important part of building your brand and increasing your engagement with your target audience. We know you have plenty on your plate and may be wondering how on earth you are going to stay on top of your social media. A social posting platform may be the answer you are looking for.
Social posting platforms can help you stay organized and streamline your social media. These platforms have immense benefits for law firms, including the ability to:
- Create a content calendar and schedule posts
- Share to multiple social media profiles including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Track your social traffic and engagement
- Save and store materials such as images, videos and graphics
- Integrate blogs via RSS feed automation
- Manage the roles and credentials of multiple team members at your firm
These all-in-one platforms are the answer you are looking for as you seek to streamline your social media operations and preserve your precious time. Watch the attached Loom video to see Social Pilot in action.