How to Grow Your LinkedIn Network
Tips For Growing Your LinkedIn Network
Maintaining professional relationships and navigating the career ladder is why LinkedIn was created, but it has since blossomed into another opportunity to engage your law firm’s target audience on social media.
Once you’ve tapped out your colleagues, friends, and acquaintances, try out the following to continue growing your LinkedIn network:
- Personalize Connection Requests: If you want to connect with someone on LinkedIn, take a moment to personalize the connection request. It increases the chances that someone will be willing to engage with you.
- Explore LinkedIn Groups: Groups of people who are interested in issues related to your firm’s practice are a great place to connect with your target audience and draw qualified traffic to your digital marketing platforms.
- Stand Out With Video and Graphics: Eye-catching images and engaging video are a great way to stand out from the crowd and draw engagement on LinkedIn. The more eyeballs you have on your posts, the more opportunities you have to connect with people.
- Promote Your LinkedIn Profile: Something as simple as having a LinkedIn link on your website or a link to your profile in your email signature can go a long way toward building your following.
- Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile: Just like we use keywords to drive SEO and hashtags to draw social engagement, optimizing your profile with relevant keywords will help you draw the attention of your target audience.
- Publish Quality Content: LinkedIn is a great place to publish in-depth content about issues of importance to your practice. Positioning yourself as an authoritative sources on such issues can help grow your network.