The days of word of mouth recommendations being enough to sustain a law practice are long gone. It is crucial to have a strategic digital marketing plan to identify prospective clients, gather actionable leads and maximize return on investment.
At Above the Bar, we know you do not have time to dig into the latest marketing trends on your own; after all, you have a practice to run. You can rely on our team and our marketing partners to deliver the goods.
CallRail, our partner for call tracking services, has surveyed over 500 U.S.-based law firms to get the inside scoop on their marketing results. Their eBook, 2022 Marketing Outlook for Law Firms, includes insights that can transform your firm’s marketing.
Key findings from their survey include:
- 49% of law firms make marketing part of their annual budget
- 71% firms are “somewhat” to “very involved” in their marketing strategy
- 91% of firms reported seeing repeat clients and 45% say they keep up with unconverted leads through remarketing
- 98% of firms say that intake software allows them to make better marketing decisions
- 95% of firms agree the spending risk is grater for marketing because it’s a non-billable expense
- 83% of firms outsource their marketing work
Let’s focus on those last two items. We completely understand that you may be reluctant to invest in digital marketing and worry about your ability to generate a positive return on investment for your marketing expenses.
When you outsource your marketing strategy to Above the Bar Marketing, you will have our team of professionals handling every aspect of your digital marketing, including providing regular reporting on your results and ROI. Let’s grow your practice.