Social media marketing is constantly evolving, and it is crucial to stay on top of the trends to stay ahead of the game. Since there is no face-to-face interaction through social media, it can be challenging to engage your audience and get them to take action. You can use clever word choice and call-to-action phrases to accomplish this goal and achieve your legal digital marketing goals.
What Is a Call-to-Action Phrase?
A call-to-action is simply a phrase you can implement into your social media posts to signal your viewers the next step they should take.
Call-to-action phrases do not have to be lengthy or immensely clever! They can be as simple as:
- Click here to read more!
- If you think this post was helpful, share it with a friend!
- Give us a call with your questions and concerns.
You can even ask your audience a question to promote engagement, such as:
- What is your favorite co-parenting app?
- Do you have an estate plan?
- Do you have any questions? Comment them below!