It is important to explore Instagram Highlights if you want to use Instagram to your law firm’s full potential.
What Are Highlights?
Not to be confused with Stories, Instagram Story Highlights are collections of videos, images, and Instagram posts that you have posted in the past. Think of them as a curated collection of things you have enjoyed, shared, and posted in the past. Your Highlights can be found near the top of your profile near your bio section.
The Difference Between Stories and Highlights
Instagram Stories vanish into thin air after 24 hours while Highlights stay on your Instagram profile until you decide to remove them. You can add or remove content from your Highlights at any time depending on your mood or your social media goals.
How To Use Highlights To Promote Your Law Firm
There are numerous ways you can engage with your followers and potential clients using Instagram stories, including:
- Sharing helpful legal tips that people can apply to their day-to-day lives
- Promoting your case results or client testimonials
- Sharing firm news or highlighting your community involvement
- Letting your followers “behind the curtain”, getting to know you as more than attorneys
- Provide answers to frequently asked questions
The options are nearly endless when it comes to making the most of your Instagram Highlights.
Not in the mood to do it yourself? Contact Above The Bar Marketing and we’ll take care of the rest.